We offer an intensive electrolysis program, where we remove your hair for 8 hours per day with the assistance of a pain pump. You can book a session of several days, and stay overnight in our guesthouse.
The advantage of this is that you will only need to let your hair grow once for the duration of the entire clearing session, instead of having to do this each time you have a one- or two-hour session every few weeks. Intensive sessions will speed up the hair removal process considerably.
Preparing for an intensive session
Proper hydration, no shaving or epilation, no exposure to the sun… How do you prepare for an intensive session?
Program of an intensive day
- 8h30-9h00: preparation of the pain pump
- 9h-9h30: First day of your intensive program session only: treatment plan discussion or discussion of previous treatment with a comparison of before and after pictures (during the rest of the days the treatment starts at 9)
- 9h30-13h: treatment time
- 13h-13h30: lunch: we provide soup and bread for lunch in the guesthouse (free of charge)
- 13h30-16h45: treatment time
- 16h45-17h: last day of your intensive program session only: removal of the pain pump and booking of a new appointment if necessary (deposit can be paid in the clinic)
- BREAKS—Every treatment hour a five-minute break is foreseen for you and the electrologist to stretch the legs and go to the restroom, have a drink, etc. Well-timed breaks are needed for your electrologist to keep performing efficient insertions. If it is an intensive genital hair treatment longer breaks of 10 minutes are needed because your electrologist is seated in a physically demanding position.
- You need to let your hair grow starting at least 3 days prior to treatment.
- Genital zone: The electrologist will change after 4 hours if it is a full day intensive treatment of the genital zone. This because this zone is very demanding for the electrologist. Also, longer breaks of 10 minutes are needed regularly to keep the focus.
You still have another question? Feel free to ask! We will answer your question and if generally applicable add it to the FAQ of this page.