Dr Bart van de Ven travels the world for facial feminization surgery consultations. His homebase is Antwerp (Belgium), but below you can find a list of his worldwide upcoming consultations.
Upcoming consultation dates per city
- Antwerp (Belgium): every Monday and Wednesday afternoon, and Friday morning
- Skype consultations
- Same time slots as the Antwerp consultations
- Amsterdam (The Netherlands): upcoming dates:
- London (every month): upcoming dates:
- Saturday September 1, 2018
- Sunday September 2, 2018
- Munich (every 3 months): upcoming dates:
- Saturday September 9, 2017
- Saturday December 2, 2017
- Sunday December 3, 2017
- Thursday December 7, 2017
- Saturday February 17, 2018
- Sunday February 18, 2018
- Saturday April 21, 2018
- Sunday April 22, 2018
- Saturday June 9, 2018
- Sunday June 10, 2018
- Saturday September 29, 2018
- Sunday September 30, 2018
- Berlin (every 3 months): upcoming dates:
- Sunday September 16, 2018
- Saturday September 22, 2018
- Sunday September 23, 2018
- Zurich (every 6 months): upcoming dates:
- Saturday December 8, 2018
- New York (every 6 months): upcoming dates: No consultations coming up!
In case you have already been operated by Dr Bart van de Ven the consultation is free of charge.
For new patients the price of a consultation is 50 euro or 100 euro (depending on the location), to be paid in advance through Paypal. You will be redirected to the Paypal site after picking a date. We donate our consultation fees integrally to the Gender Foundation. This foundation help transgender women to pay a lawyer in case of injustice of their insurances or government. The foundation also funds the Cleft Surgery Organisation to operate children in Africa.
That is absolutely no problem.
It is no problem to come with a light make-up to the consultation. Try not to make it to heavy so Dr Bart van de Ven can make a good assessment of your natural facial features.
You don’t need a Paypal account to be able to pay with Paypal. Just click on the bottom link below the Paypal window saying “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” (see screenshot below).
You still have another question? Feel free to ask! We will answer your question and if generally applicable add it to the FAQ of this page.