- Length—Posts should have a length between 200 and 500 words.
- Subject—Subjects can be everything of interest to our patients, their relatives and friends.
It should be a self-written article and subjects can be issues concerning transition:
• (Health) insurance
• Hormone treatment
• Hair removal
• Hair transplantation
- Illustration—All articles should contain at least one illustration or video.
- References—Wherever you can, cite the source of your information. It adds to the credibility and relevance.
- Language—Your mother language: Dutch, German or English. Unless you are absolutely fluent in English, please write the post in your native language. We will have it translated into English by a native English speaker.
Every post that we think this is of interest to our patients will be published and the writer will receive an award.
Winners will be rewarded as follows:
- 1st price: €500 reduction on any future treatment to be received in our clinic
- 2nd price: €250 reduction on any future treatment to be received in our clinic
- 3rd price: €125 reduction on any future treatment to be received in our clinic
There will be no limit to the number of times an author participates in the contest. So a talented and fruitful author can seriously reduce the cost of transition by participating in the contest each month.
Winners will be announced in our Facebook page in the first week of the following month.
How to submit?
You can submit your article through the form below. Article can be uploaded as a word document, or any format that we can open (or a link to a google document we can open).