The moment you enter 2Pass Clinic, you’ll realise that it’s more than just a clinic. It’s a place where you’ll feel at home, can meet others and recover in a safe environment surrounded by a team who understands.
2pass Clinic wants to improve the lives of trans women and bring transgender women and society closer together. Our desire is not only to help you pass successfully; we also want to partner with you in the process, empowering you to live the life you want.
This ethos is embedded in everything we do as individuals, as a team and as a clinic.
What does this promise mean? Simple. If you have had all recommended treatments with us and followed our advice, yet still have demonstrable problems with your passing, you’ll get your money back.
Exclusively for Transwomen
Located in the heart of Europe (Antwerp, Belgium), 2pass is a private clinic which specialises in transwomen. Listening to thousands of patients over the years, we understand your concerns and the sensitivities you face. That’s why we do our best to ensure you receive the highest level of professional and personal care.
This is what makes us different:
- Top quality of surgery
- A stay of one week in our clinic
- A resident (transwoman and former patient) is living in our clinic, so 24/7 there is somebody in the building you can reach
- Highly competent team of practitioners
- During recovery many patients use the lost time to do a complete intensive clearing of their facial hair (painfree with our pain pump)
- Warm and welcoming staff who speak your language
- Hundreds of happy patients who preceded you and now enjoy life at their feminine best.